Since 2008, the Shakerz have traveled the world seasoning one city at a time. With the motto "good guys on and off the field", the elite travel team has participated in more than 50 tournaments. The name ‘Salt Shakerz” is derived from the expression; ‘Pass the Salt’―or in Lax vernacular ‘keep it hot,’ ‘Spin it,’ or ‘one more’. The moniker pays homage to what the club likes to embody: unselfish and tasty play. Obviously everyone wants to win, but for this group, no one player has been bigger than the team. The Salt Shakerz roster includes current and former MLL, NLL, and LXM Pro Players-all the way to college club and MCLA guys. The Shakerz rotate playing in the various tournaments based on the event and geography.
- Rumble on Randalls Champions (2009)
- Las Vegas Lacrosse Showcase Champions (2010, 2012, 2013)
- New Orleans Lacrosse Tourney Champions (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
- Freemason Lacrosse Tourney Champions (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Laxtoberfest Tourney Champions (2016, 2017)
Seasoned Salt launched in 2013 and is quickly building out their tournament circuit. Tour stops include: Salt Shakerz Invitational, Saratoga Springs Shootout and War at the Shore.
- Laxtoberfest Tourney Champions (2017)
The Cayenne Pepperz
The Pepperz have been "keeping it spicy" since 2011. In their first, year the team managed two win championships in both events they participated.
- Bump n Grind South Beach Champions (2011)
- Salt Shakerz Invitational Champions (2012, 2013)